This policy is subject to change and update. Therefore, we encourage you to check this page regularly for changes and updates.
The Data Controller for the processing of personal data is Bionatura S.r.l. (C.F. P.I. 0203961288 with registered office in Vanzo di San Pietro Viminario (PD), Via Dell’Artigianato 4, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Pec: email@example.com (hereinafter for convenience the “Data Controller”).
Subject of treatment
1) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of this site acquire, in normal operation, some personal data that are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that by its nature could, through association and processing with data held by third parties, allow users/visitors to be identified (e.g. IP address, domain names of computers used by users/visitors connecting to the site, etc.).
This data is used only for statistical information and to check the proper functioning of the site.
Web contact data are not retained, however, for more than seven days, barring any investigation of computer crimes against the site.
No data from the web service will be disclosed or disseminated.
2) Data voluntarily provided by users/visitors
If users/visitors, connecting to this site, send their personal data in order to access certain services (contact form), or to make requests by e-mail, including by sending CVs, they are aware that this entails the acquisition by the Owner of the sender’s address and/or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or to provide the service.
Personal data provided by users/visitors will be disclosed to third parties only in cases where disclosure is necessary to comply with the requests of the users/visitors themselves or by legal obligation (such as in the case of billing, or possible employment as a result of sending CVs).
Other personal data, such as e-mail address or first and last name, may be entered directly and voluntarily by the user/navigator to subscribe to and send the newsletter or to identify users of the site who post comments.
In addition to the data expressly given to the Owner, other data resulting from the user’s navigation on the site may be recorded: when the user accesses the site, in fact, the site may send the user a “cookie”.
A “cookie” is a small text file that the site may automatically send to your computer when you view our pages.
“Cookies” are used to make navigation more convenient, as well as to obtain information about the individual user’s navigation within the site and to enable the operation of certain services that require identification of the user’s path through different pages of the site.
For any access to the site, regardless of the presence of a “cookie,” the Site records the type of browser (e.g., Internet explorer, Chrome, Firefox), operating system (e.g., Windows, Macintosh), and the host and URL from which the user-navigator came, as well as data about the requested page. This data may be used in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical analysis of site usage.
Method of treatment
The processing is carried out through automated means (e.g., using electronic procedures and media) and/or manually (e.g., on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the relevant regulatory provisions.
Purpose of processing
The purposes of the processing carried out by the Data Controller are to be understood as:
- (a) collection and storage and processing for the purpose of the establishment and operational and administrative management of the contractual relationship related to the provision of the service offered on the site;
- b) use of the user’s personal data (in particular, e-mail address) to make communications related to the conduct of the established contractual relationship;
- (c) processing of personal data provided and those inferred from navigations on the site for the purpose of delivering a service consistent with the indications transmitted during the use of the service;
- (d) collection, storage and processing of data to carry out statistical analysis in anonymous and/or aggregate form;
- e) purposes functional to the conduct of our business, such as offering personalized content or informational material such as newsletter services;
- (f) for the communication of commercial information on future initiatives, announcements of new products or services;
- (g) for market research, statistical and economic analysis;
- (h) for sending advertising or promotional materials, and for the execution of prize games, promotional initiatives in general.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for the processing of customer data carried out by the owner through the site indicated in epigraph consists of the request, contract or pre-contractual arrangements made with the person concerned, while, in the absence of it, the legal basis is to be found in the legitimate interest of the Owner in free economic initiative referred to in Art. 41 Const.
As for the additional purposes that require consent, it is requested in the appropriate data collection sections (newsletter and contact form) and likewise should be considered as a valid legal basis for the further processing of the data.
In addition to the Owner, in some cases, categories of managers and authorized individuals involved in the business organization of the Site (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, consultants, system administrators) may have access to the data.
In addition, the Owner may use external parties (such as third party technical service providers, transporters, hosting providers, cloud services, IT companies, communication agencies) who may be appointed as external managers.
An up-to-date list of those responsible can always be obtained from the Data Controller by contacting the address above.
Transfer to a third country
The data controller uses servers located in the following countries for the services offered by the site:
and therefore, based on Reg. 2016/679/EU to be considered eligible as falling within the EU scope.
The data processed by the Holder will never be disseminated.
Place of data processing
Processing related to the web services of this site takes place at the aforementioned office of the Data Controller and is handled only by technical personnel of the office in charge of processing.
If necessary, data related to the newsletter service may be processed by the staff of the company operating the data center (data controller), at the company’s headquarters.
Time and place of data storage
Subject to legal obligations, personal data will be retained for a specified period, based on criteria based on the nature of the services provided.
The data you provide when subscribing to the newsletter will be processed until you revoke your consent, either through the link provided in each email or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data pertaining to profiling and geolocation are destroyed 12 months after the last purchase or contact with the user.
Optional or mandatory provision of data
Except as specified for navigation data that acquire data automatically, users/visitors are free to provide their personal data or not to provide them. Failure to provide them may result only in the inability to obtain what has been requested.
If the Customer decides not to provide certain data or not to accept cookies, it is possible that some functions of the site may not be usable.
Rights of data subjects
Individuals to whom personal data refer may exercise their rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code and referred to in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the Privacy Regulations, by sending a written notice to the contact details of the Controller and in particular the right:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data, their communication in intelligible form and knowledge of their origin, as well as the logic on which the processing is based;
- to obtain the deletion, within a reasonable period of time, of its data, their transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of those processed in violation of the law;
- to obtain the updating of data, their rectification or, when interested, their supplementation;
- To obtain certification that the transactions referred to in 2) and 3) above, have been brought to the attention of those to whom they have been disclosed, provided that it does not prove impossible or involve the use of disproportionate means.
- to obtain the rectification or erasure of data concerning him or her or the restriction of processing.
- To revoke consent related to optional processing and not related to the execution of the contract signed with the Owner.
- to object on legitimate grounds to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, to request their portability, to exercise the right to be forgotten, as well as to apply to the competent Data Protection Authority for any violation he/she believes he/she may have suffered, which for Italy is the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali. Following are the coordinates: Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, Piazza di Monte Citorio no. 121 – 00186 Rome, www.gpdp.it – www.garanteprivacy.it, Email: email@example.com, Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785, Switchboard: (+39) 06.69677.1.
Automated decision-making processes
No automated decision-making processes are carried out on the aggregate data collected, except for the purpose of better management of the site.