The Data Controller for the processing of personal data is Bionatura S.r.l. (C.F. P.I. 0203961288 with registered office in Vanzo di San Pietro Viminario (PD), Via Dell’Artigianato 4, E-mail: email@example.com Pec: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter for convenience the “Data Controller”).
What are cookies and what are they used for
A cookie is a text file that a Web site visited by the user sends to the user’s terminal where it is stored and then transmitted back to that site on a subsequent visit.
Cookies are distinguished:
- based on the party installing them on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site the user is visiting (so-called “first-party cookies”) or a different site, which installs cookies through the first site (so-called “third-party cookies” );
- based on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow the website that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or making a purchase or authentication (so-called “technical cookies”), other cookies allow the website that installed them to monitor the user’s browsing also for the purpose of sending advertisements or offering services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the web (so-called “profiling cookies”). Only profiling cookies require the user’s prior consent to their use.
First-party technical cookies and third-party profiling cookies are installed on the site, as described below.
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service.”
Technical cookies can be divided into:
– Navigation or session cookies, which ensure normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
– analytics cookies (e.g., Google Analytics), assimilated to technical cookies where used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
– Functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (e.g., language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the user.
It is particularly noted that the Google Analytics tool used on this website collects the IP address of visitors to provide an indication of their geographic location. This method is known as IP geolocation. Google Analytics does not report information about the actual IP addresses of visitors. Due to the use of a method known as IP masking, Google Analytics communicates information so that only a portion of the IP address is used for geolocation, rather than the entire address.
The use of technical cookies does not require the consent of the data subject.
|Cookie type and owner
|Technical name of cookies
|Function and purpose
|This cookie is part of Google Analytics, and is used to distinguish users.
This cookie does not contain any of your personal information.
|This cookie is used for the sole purpose of performing statistical analysis (using the Google Analytics service).
|Installed cookie is used to block the number of requests from analytics scripts so that user visits are considered unique.
These cookies are essential to the operation of the site.
|These cookies keep in memory the preference about the language of the site.
These cookies are essential to the operation of the site.
|Until one day
|This cookie enables the proper functioning of the WordFence site protection plugin.
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when browsing the web.
Profiling cookies operated by third parties are used on this site (however, there are no Owner’s own profiling cookies).
These cookies – listed below and for which the user’s consent is required – are used for advertising-type services, targeting for advertising purposes, personalization of present content, tracking and performance optimization.
Ways to express consent to profiling cookies
During the first visit to the site, the user can accept all cookies by performing one of the following actions: clicking on the X or OK present in the banner or on any element of the page (image or link) outside the banner or by scrolling the page; in addition, the user can not perform the actions described in the banner, access from it the extended information and deny consent to the installation of cookies by clicking on the appropriate link.
Information pursuant to Art. 13 of Reg. EU/2016/679
With respect to the information collected by cookies installed directly from the Site, the Data Controller, specifies the following:
- data are collected only for the purposes and for the duration specified below and are processed by computer;
- with regard to “technical” cookies, it is reiterated that the use of such cookies does not require the user’s prior consent since they are cookies necessary to enable navigation within the Site and its proper functioning. If technical cookies are removed through your browser settings, browsing the Site may not be possible in whole or in part;
Finally, with reference to third-party cookies, please note that the purposes of these cookies, the logic underlying their processing as well as the management of user preferences with respect to the cookies themselves are not determined and/or verified by the Owner but by the third party that provides them, in its capacity as provider and controller.
The site employs cookies from Facebook and Google, the use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and directions for managing or disabling cookies posted on the relevant web pages.
For more information on controlling cookies, see the “Tools” (or similar) section of your browser.
You can set your browser to warn you before accepting a cookie, having the option to decide whether or not to receive it. You can also turn cookies off completely.
How to disable cookies?
Most browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. Cookies stored on your device’s hard drive can still be deleted, and you can also disable cookies by following the directions provided by major browsers.
This policy is not intended for use by minors. we understand the importance of protecting children’s information, especially in an “online” environment, and we do not knowingly collect or process data from children.